Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I heart my sheets

I had such a hard time getting out of bed this morning. It was overcast and rainy outside...just one of those mornings where you want to stay in bed the majority of the day watching Lifetime movies and only getting up to make short trips to the freezer for the Ben & Jerry's container. What made it even harder to get up were my unbelievably luxurious sheets that I bought my husband for our anniversary one year. Oh my gosh...these sheets, made from Italian wood pulp (yes, wood pulp) are the softest most wonderful things I have ever felt. If you want to treat yourself to the most wonderful thing in the world, check out the Legna Classic Sheets by SDH (I think they are even on sale now). Ok, they are a bit expensive...but worth the splurge. They last forever and are so well made that when you wash them you don't even need to use fabric softener or dryer sheets. I even purchased a set for the guest room and everyone who has ever stayed the night wakes up asking about them..."What are they?"..."Where did you get these?"...I am telling you, they are the best!
Unfortunately I did have to eventually get out of bed. And yes, it is still overcast and rainy. But The Ben & Jerry's is still in the freezer, and I'll be back in bed in just 12 (gulp) hours.
I think I can...I think I can...

No comments: