Friday, August 28, 2009

Another Crafty Idea

This is a thoughtful gift that a child can actually make, as well...also found it at chasing-fireflies.com. My children can't stand it when I buy something and we wrap it up and say that it is from them. They feel that they had nothing to do with it and they feel like it is not, in fact, a gift from them. I always suggest that they make something like a card or maybe paint a rock to be used as a paperweight on daddy's desk. They are old enough now that they want to give something more real. It can still be a hand-made something...but it has to really be a more substantial something. These 2 kits definitely give me a good direction for the next gift-giving occasion...whether I order it or start from scratch and pick up my own materials from the crafts store...they are each a great idea!

No comments: