Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Elsita

Don't you just love it when you find a new blog that makes you smile? Last night I found one that definitely did just that...The Hidden Seed is a blog dedicated to the personal style of artist Elsa Mora. The photographs that she shares of herself dressed in all different outfits that she pulls together after shopping at places like J. Crew, Anthropologie, Forever 21 and H&M are creatively fashionable. She's even pictured wearing an adorable top that she found in the children's department at Target! (Now, I'll admit, I have purchased a few things myself in the children's department at Target...but I have never managed to pull it together like she has!) I just think that she has a great sense of color and style. I love the backgrounds that she chooses for her photographs as well. I will stay tuned to see what new look she comes up with next...Elsita...I love your style! You amaze me!

No comments: