Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jennifer's Vision

I found these images on the wonderful Daisy Pink Cupcake blog and I couldn't believe my eyes. Jennifer (fellow blogger and designer extraordinaire) from The Old Painted Cottage blog has clearly poured her heart and soul into her restored cottage, and was gracious enough to allow me to share the photos of the transformation with you all. Wow...can we say night and day difference here? Oh my goodness...Jennifer, you are so talented and I am in awe at what you've done with your home. It is amazing and so are you!
Check out Jennifer's blog for more photos!

3 comments:

nest of posies said...

i shake my head in amazement EVERY time i see this transformation. such talent & love her collection of vintage/shabby things.

on another note...i am headed to the big ATL tomorrow. might just have to look up that fabulous ribbon shop you featured on the last post. i would be in heaven to visit that store.

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Stacy, thank you for posting about our home. I am very honored to be mentioned on your beautiful blog. Thank you!

oxox
Jennifer

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

great vision indeed.

xo,
cristin