Monday, October 19, 2009

My Shopping Endorphins

I am not an exercising king of gal. I know that I should take the time to do it. I know that it's important... yada yada yada. When I hear people talk about exercise and the wonderful feeling that they have when their endorphins 'kick in' and all... it sounds good, but I'm convinced that I was born without them. Mine never seemed to kick in on the rare occassion that I have tried to run, walk or exercise. I was born with an amazing set of shopping endorphins, however, that I just know would kick right in if I made it to this fantastic ribbonry shop in Atlanta, Georgia. Doesn't this place look like a dream? It's designer Nicholas Kniel's enchanting place and I need to make the 2 hour road trip to see it in person. I'm sure that my shopping endorphins will come to life as I hyperventilate my way through his lovely shop. Featured in Victoria Magazine's November/December issue... this charming shop has captured my attention and I can't wait to take a little trip to Atlanta. The shop looks magical, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Anna said...

I too am lacking those endorphins! Try as I might I just can't seem to get up the excitement for excercising. Shopping... not a problem. I lived in Atl. for years and the shopping is great. This must be a new store but it looks fabulous. I'll have to check it out when I visit!

koralee said...

Oh my...these images are lovely. I am so getting excited about Christmas and gift wrap and decorations..these ribbons are amazing!