Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Latest from Amy Butler

I am really needing a new laptop bag for my computer and I've been waiting to find something a little different and more stylish than most of the stuff out there. Well, my wait is over. I just spotted some of Amy Butler's newest designs on the decor8 blog and I'm in love. The patterns...the colors...genius! I am definitely buying one of the laptop bags, and I think I may have to ask Santa for one of the travel bags, too. LOVE!
Images copyright Amy Butler Designs

2 comments:

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

loving these prints and designs.

xo,
cristin

nest of posies said...

i love amy butler fabric!
it stands out in a crowd! there is a vendor in our local farmer's mkt (of all places) that makes the sweetest little girl dresses out of her fabric.
just need my little pixie to get a little bigger.
love these bags.