Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I just checked in on Amy Atlas' blog Sweet Designs and was so impressed with a recent dessert table her team put together for a holiday party for "O" Magazine. They used a beautiful and nostalgic color palette of red, lavender and white and had this to say about the her design...
"We created a modern snowflake pattern that we used to tie into the decor through custom vessel liners, popcorn boxes, straw flags, candy wrappers, goody bags, and much more!"
I am just so impressed with the perfection that Amy achieved for this, and how great that it was for Ms. O herself! Go, Amy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for the blog post, Stacy! I'm a big fan of your stationery! In fact, I used your stationery for my son's baby announcement. I think we have a friend in common, also...Julie K. (from Alabama), although I know her from NY! Thanks again.
Amy Atlas